Give the Gift of Your Time
Volunteering has long been a point of pride for many and there are a variety of opportunities at Centegra Health System. All Centegra departments and programs benefit from the work of volunteers because our volunteers are motivated people who truly make a difference to our patients, visitors and staff.
Ways to Volunteer
Perhaps you are thinking of becoming a volunteer, but are not sure if it is right for you. Do you like to meet new people or learn new activities? Do you have a special talent or experience that might benefit others? Maybe you are simply interested because you like to live an active life? Whatever your personal reasons may be, becoming a Centegra volunteer is rewarding and enjoyable.
How Can You Help?
Volunteers assist in many areas, including:
- Pink Door Thrift Shop in McHenry
- Office duties
- Patient transport (within the hospitals)
- Delivering newspapers and flowers
- Caring Paws Animal Assisted Therapy Program
Where Can You Help?
- Centegra Hospital-McHenry
- Centegra Hospital-Huntley
- Centegra Hospital-Woodstock
- Centegra Gavers Breast Center
- Centegra Immediate Care Center
- Centegra Neuro-Rehabilitation Center
- Centegra Pink Door Thrift Shop McHenry
- Centegra Sage Cancer Center
Who Can Volunteer?
Adult Volunteer Program
Student Volunteer Program
Department of Volunteer Services: 815-759-4334