About The Speakers Bureau Program
Centegra Health System’s Speakers Bureau Program is a free service provided to the community. The purpose of this program is to provide education to the community through the use of exceptional speakers on a variety of medical topics and specialties. The bureau is composed of highly knowledgeable, respected and qualified members of Centegra’s clinical and professional staff.
If you are interested in having a speaker from Centegra Health System come speak to your group or organization, please follow the quick and easy process below.
Speaker Request Process
- Please take a look at all the available topics the bureau has to offer. By clicking on a topic you will discover what our speakers can elaborate and talk about.
- Once you have decided on a topic, please complete the electronic Speakers Bureau Request Form.
- Upon submission of the form, you will receive confirmation of the request via email.
- Within 72 hours of your request, someone from our bureau will be in contact with you to make necessary arrangements.
* Requested topic is not guaranteed. Topics are available according to availability of speaker.
We look forward to working with you!
Cancer Education & Prevention
Corporate Health & Safety
Diabetes Education & Prevention
Living with Cancer
Nutrition & Disease Prevention
Sports Care & Sports Performance
Stroke & Heart Attack Prevention
Weight Loss Management