2018-2019 Academic Year
- Each trainee receives 30 days annual leave.
- Trainees receive malpractice insurance coverage.
- Each trainee is offered individual and/or family health insurance.
- Access to electronic journal and other electronic resources through the RFUMS Boxer Library .
- Educational stipend in PGY1, PGY2 and PGY3 years.
Professional Liability (Malpractice) Insurance
Trainees in the Internal Medicine Residency programs of the Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science are provided with Professional Liability Insurance, with coverage of no less than $1,000,000 per occurrence and no less than $3,000,000 in annual aggregate, by the University or by one of its affiliated medical centers. Coverage for liable actions or omissions occurring, during, and within the scope of the training program is continued after completion of training (“tail coverage”).
View a sample contract.