Residents at Centegra Health System have access to the following services:
- Free parking
- Free lunches
- 30 days of annual leave
- Farthest travel within residency is 15 minutes
- Night call only on night float (two 2-week blocks or 12 nights in two weeks of 7pm to 7am)
- No overnight call except when on night medicine rotation
- Fulfillment of electives for all sub-specialty rotations
- Educational stipend ($700) for three years
- All medical premiums for trainee and family are provided by the school
- Life insurance policy provided by the school
- Program information may also be viewed using AMA’s FREIDA Online®
Additional Program Information
Learn more about a typical day as a resident.
Read about the IM residency conferences.
Information about salary, benefits and support.
View a list of the internal medicine useful links.