We are pleased to share that the Woman to Woman team recently joined Centegra Physician Care. This addition to our employed physician group demonstrates Centegra’s continued dedication to partner with exceptional providers as we meet the growing needs of our patients. The Woman to Woman team is comprised of four physicians and two nurse practitioners and joins Centegra Physician Care-Obstetrics & Gynecology, a practice that currently includes five physicians, a certified nurse midwife and a certified nurse practitioner. Centegra Physician Care-Obstetrics & Gynecology will continue to provide the same services Woman to Woman patients have come to appreciate at the practice’s office in Crystal Lake.
There is no facility fee charged during an appointment with a Centegra Physician Care-Obstetrics & Gynecology provider.
Personalized, Comprehensive Care
Centegra Physician Care-Obstetrics & Gynecology is dedicated to providing personalized, comprehensive medical care throughout all stages of your life. The obstetricians, gynecologists and nurse practitioners on the medical staff at Centegra specialize in:
- Annual gynecologic exams
- Birth control
- Hysterectomy procedures
- Management of menopause
- Gynecologic disorders
- Complete obstetric care during pregnancy, labor and delivery
- Centegra Physician Care-Crystal Lake: Crystal Lake Medical Arts building, 360 Station Drive, Suite 100
- Centegra Physician Care-Huntley: Medical Office Building 1, 10350 Haligus Road, Suite 120.
- Centegra Physician Care-McHenry: 4309 Medical Center Drive, Suite B305, Medical Office Building
- Centegra Physician Care-Woodstock: Medical Office Building 2, 3707 Doty Road, Suite B
- Crystal Lake-Woman to Woman: 260 Congress Parkway, Suite A, Crystal Lake