The 2017 recruitment season opens September 15, 2018.
Thank you for your interest in residency training at the Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science Internal Medicine Residency Program at Centegra Hospital-McHenry! We look forward to receiving your completed application. Please note that applications are only accepted via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Applications sent via email, fax, or regular mail will not be reviewed. Please be assured that if you have sent your application via ERAS, we will receive it. Applications are reviewed when all required documents (see below) have been received.
ACGME Program ID #1401600543
Required documents for ALL applicants
- ERAS Common Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Dean’s Letter (MSPE)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcripts
- USMLE or COMLEX Transcripts
- Step 1 Score
International Medical Graduates
International Medical Graduates can follow these General Guidelines:
- Step 1 score – must have a 3 digit score of at least 230 on first attempt
- Step 2 CK score – must have a 3 digit score of at least 240 on first attempt
- Step 2 CS – must have passed on first attempt
- US clinical experience is required. We prefer this to be hands-on patient care, though observships and research are acceptable. At least one letter of recommendation must be from a US clinical experience.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English
- ECFMG Status Report – Please note that you must be eligible for an ECFMG certificate in order to apply. Graduates must have ECFMG certification on file prior to rank order submission. Current students do not need to be ECFMG certified by the rank order date though they must obtain their certificate prior to July 1. For information on how to become ECFMG certified, please visit the ECFMG website.
- We sponsor J-1 Visas only