Screenings are an excellent way to check your risk for certain conditions or diseases, before symptoms begin. Be proactive by taking preventive steps to find out your risk today. Prevention costs less than medical intervention, and it could save your life. If you are interested in a heart screening, there are several to choose from. For a list of detailed descriptions on each screening, please visit our prevention page.
- CT Heart Scan/Calcium Scoring Screening ($75) – detects calcium deposits in your coronary arteries
- ECHO Heart Screening for Teens ($85) – detects heart defects and abnormalities
- Vascular Screening ($129) – detects for aneurysms, abnormal heart rhythms and blockages in your arteries
- ECHO Screening Package ($129) – detects heart defects and abnormalities and measures Body Mass Index, pulse and blood pressure
- Basic Screening Package ($179) – includes the ECHO Screening Package plus detects for aneurysms and plaque build up in your arteries
- Advanced Screening Package ($249) – includes the Basic Screening Package plus blood tests to measure cholesterol, triglycerides and blood sugar levels
- Men’s / Women’s Comprehensive Screening Package ($299) – includes the Advanced Screening Package plus measures c-reactive protein levels to detect inflammation and measures men’s prostate specific antigen (PSA) or women’s thyroid hormone level
- Coronary CTA Screening ($499) – detects plaque build up in your coronary arteries
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your appointment.