Centegra Health System offers a Pulmonary Rehabilitation program for patients living with respiratory/lung conditions.
The Centegra Pulmonary Rehabilitation team helps you recover from or live with lung disease. Our knowledgeable Associates teach you ways to improve your respiratory health so you can enjoy your favorite activities. To enter Pulmonary Rehabilitation, you must be referred by a physician. Some tests may be required to set a baseline for your current lung health.
Phase I-Evaluation and Orientation
Phase II-Outpatient Program
Phase III-Maintenance Program
Benefits of Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Enrollment into Pulmonary Rehabilitation
To enroll, contact Pulmonary Rehabilitation at 815-334-5566.
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program at Centegra Hospital-McHenry is located in Suite B104 in the Medical Office Building adjacent to the hospital.
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program in Huntley is located in Centegra Health Bridge Fitness Center-Huntley.
Centegra’s cardiac rehabilitation programs are located in the same areas as pulmonary rehabilitation.
Centegra WellBridge Program
Integrated into the Cardiac Rehabilitation Program is the Centegra WellBridge program. This is a wellness membership that promotes community health by providing patients who have completed Phase II or Phase III with a supervised exercise area at Centegra Health Bridge Fitness Centers at a very low cost. Participants in this program will exercise independently under the supervision of the Centegra Health Bridge Fitness Center team.
- A 60-day membership for the participant and a support person
- Access to two convenient locations in Crystal Lake and Huntley
- More than 200 FREE group fitness classes a week
- Indoor lap and warm water therapy pools and outdoor pool access
- FREE WellBridge fitness classes
- Discounted enrollment should you decide to join Centegra Health Bridge after WellBridge
A regular, structured exercise program promotes a healthier and more active lifestyle. At Centegra exercise can be enjoyed under safe conditions with our highly qualified staff available to guide you.