Leading Cardiovascular Services
Centegra Health System has built a nationally recognized heart program in the McHenry County area with top awards for excellence and safety putting Centegra Hospital-McHenry in the top 7 percent in the nation for quality. The exceptional care and advanced treatment options you need are close to home — including open heart surgery and minimally invasive valve replacement.
In support of our continuous effort to provide the latest advances in cardiac care, Centegra now offers transcatheter aortic valve replacement for patients with diseased heart valves. TAVR is a minimally invasive procedure that demonstrates our ability to provide the highest level of care right here in McHenry County.
When it comes to the health of your heart and blood vessels, trust the experienced Cardiovascular team at Centegra to create a personalized treatment plan for you.
- The board-certified and fellowship trained cardiologists, interventional cardiologists and cardiac surgeons at Centegra Physician Care Cardiology provide the high-quality care you need at convenient locations in Crystal Lake, Huntley and McHenry.
- Two accredited Chest Pain Centers at Centegra meet aggressive standards for providing quick and effective care for patients who display heart attack symptoms.
- The Centegra Cardiovascular & Thoracic Center at Centegra Hospital-McHenry provides a comprehensive range of heart and lung care from prevention and diagnostics to interventional services and surgery.
- Centegra Health System partners with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, which provides Lurie Children’s cardiologists to read all pediatric electrocardiograms and echocardiograms performed at Centegra. If a child needs pediatric cardiovascular services, Centegra providers refer them to a Lurie Children’s pediatric cardiologist.
- Through a partnership with the Loyola’s Center for Heart & Vascular Medicine, the Centegra Heart Failure Clinic offers advanced heart failure care in McHenry and Huntley.
- Centegra partners with Cardiac Surgery Associates, S.C. to provide comprehensive heart surgery procedures, including coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) and other advanced cardiac treatments.
- State-of-the-art diagnostic services and a range of tests for heart disease can help put your mind at ease if you are concerned about your heart health.
- Two accredited and award-winning Stroke Centers at Centegra provide advance treatment for common vascular disorders such as stroke, peripheral artery disease, aneurysm and varicose veins.
- The experienced Centegra cardiac catheterization laboratory team performs more than 2,000 cardiac catheterizations and 500 angioplasty procedures each year.
- Centegra also has many heart and vascular specialty physicians and providers on the medical staff including electrophysiologists, diagnostic and interventional cardiologists and heart failure specialists.
- Centegra offers pre- and post-cardiovascular care through a variety of screening, cardiac rehabilitation, nutrition services and wellness programs.
Call 911 immediately if you or someone you know may be experiencing signs or symptoms of a heart attack or stroke.
Convenient Locations for Cardiovascular Services
Centegra Heart and Vascular Services are conveniently located in Crystal Lake, Huntley and McHenry.