At Centegra Health System, an experienced team creates a personalized treatment plan to support you through every step of your cancer journey. Centegra offers state-of-the-art surgery, chemotherapy, radiation treatment and a full range of support services to ensure you get the care you need.
When it comes to detecting and treating cancer, the newest technology and techniques are available close to home at the Centegra Sage Cancer Center in McHenry, Illinois.
Call the Centegra Sage Cancer Center at 815-344-8000 for:
- Comprehensive cancer treatment
- Centegra Oncology Rehabilitation & Support Services
- Genetic counseling
- Support groups
- Information about cancer care at Centegra
More helpful phone numbers
- Schedule a mammogram or other cancer screening: 815-334-5566
- Complementary Therapy: 815-356-6149
- Psychological Support: 815-759-4459
- Centegra Health System main line: 877-CENTEGRA (877-236-8347)
Frequently asked questions about cancer services at Centegra
I was just diagnosed with cancer — what do I do now?
Meet with an oncologist. Your physician will recommend a specialist who has advanced training in the treatment of cancer. Your doctor also may refer you to a surgeon, who will explain the surgical treatment options that are best for your diagnosis. These physicians will work with other Centegra experts to develop a personalized care plan just for you.
Your oncologist will specialize in radiation oncology or medical oncology treatments such as chemotherapy. If you do not have a physician, Centegra will help you find the assistance you need to begin the healing process. Call 815-344-8000 for more information.
Consider where you want your cancer treatment. Centegra encourages you to consider all cancer treatment centers.
Does Centegra Health System provide second opinions for radiation therapy?
Yes, we are happy to provide second opinions. Call 815-334-8000 to schedule an appointment. Please remember you will be asked to provide basic medical information.
Can I come to Centegra for chemotherapy if my oncologist is not on the medical staff?
Yes, physicians who are not on staff must have their orders co-signed by an on-staff physician of the same specialty. Call 815-344-8000 to learn more.
How much will my treatment cost?
Centegra has oncology financial counselors who can help you navigate your insurance coverage as well as Centegra’s financial assistance options. We also have a Medication Assistance Program that can help you find ways to afford the medications you need.
Where are your locations for treatment?
Centegra Sage Cancer Center, 4305 Medical Center Drive, McHenry, offers the most advanced, comprehensive and revolutionary treatment options available in northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
- Hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Where are locations for Centegra Medical Imaging facilities?
To schedule an imaging test at any location, call 815-334-5566.
- Centegra Gavers Breast Center — 360 N. Terra Cotta Road, Crystal Lake
- Centegra Hospital-McHenry — 4201 Medical Center Drive, McHenry
- Centegra Hospital-Woodstock — 3701 Doty Road, Woodstock
- Crystal Lake Medical Arts — 360 Station Drive, Crystal Lake
- Medical Office Building 1 — 10350 Haligus Road, Huntley