Centegra Hospital-Huntley is a 128-bed facility offering private rooms and state-of-the-art technology to the community. The hospital offers general medical and surgical services, an eight-bed intensive care unit, a 20-bed Family Birth Center and a cardiac catheterization laboratory.
Skilled Inpatient Pediatric Medicine
When your child needs inpatient care, Lurie Children’s at Centegra Hospital-Huntley provides pediatric medicine experts close to your home.
The pediatric unit at Centegra Hospital-Huntley is staffed 24/7 by an expert medical team of Lurie Children’s pediatric hospitalists, specially trained nurses and skilled technicians who have expertise in pediatric medicine.
Pediatric hospitalists are board-certified pediatricians with special training in hospital-based medicine for infants, children and adolescents. These pediatric specialists provide and coordinate clinical care and serve as the essential bridge between your hospitalized child and your child’s pediatrician or specialty care physician(s).
In addition, Centegra Hospital-Huntley provides the community with a full range of specialized services including:
- Inpatient surgery and recovery
- Same-day surgery
- Two endoscopy suites
- Level II Trauma Emergency Department
- A full range of diagnostic and imaging including:
- CT Scanning
- MRI Scanning
- Nuclear Medicine
- 6 private Labor/Delivery/Recovery suites
- 2 C-section suites
- Pediatric care unit
- Private newborn nurseries
- Inpatient physical therapy and occupational therapy
- Cardiology, including noninvasive diagnostics and a cardiac catheterization lab
- Pulmonary function testing
- Respiratory therapy
- Inpatient acute dialysis
- Clinical laboratory
- Inpatient pharmacies and Centegra Care Connections retail pharmacy
- Food service, including a casual café with outdoor seating
- Onsite helipad to transfer critical patients