Saturday, July 15 2017
10350 Haligus Rd.
Huntley, IL 60142
Join us for a day of fun family activities including:
- Bike helmet and fitting for the first 400 children (16 and younger)
- One drawstring bag for every family (while supplies last)
- Meet the team from Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago and tour their special ambulance
- Rock wall, bungee run, inflatable soccer darts
- Free Kona Ice
- Balloon artists
- Face painting
- Games and activities with Centegra services
- Open swim from noon-2pm at Centegra Health Bridge Fitness Center
- Games, activities and more
Walk-in registration will be available at registration on the day of the event.