Monday, December 10, 2018
Stay ahead of breast cancer through preventive screenings
Annual screening mammograms are a proven way to detect breast cancer in its earliest stage. To encourage early detection, Centegra Health System sponsors Mammo Monday events. Come on your own or bring your mother, daughters, sisters and friends to this special event to take control of your breast health.
Centegra Health System’s Mammo Monday events offer:
- Mammography screenings with results within 48 hours
- 3-D mammography technology†
- Bone density screenings
- FREE expert bra fittings
- FREE spa services (4-7pm) offered by The Bridge Spa at Centegra Health Bridge Fitness Center
Events will be from:
- 7:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m. at Centegra Gavers Breast Center, 360 Terra Cotta Road, Crystal Lake
- 7:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m. at Huntley Medical Office Building 1 Imaging Center, 10370 Haligus Road, Huntley
- 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m. at Centegra Hospital-McHenry, 4201 Medical Center Drive, McHenry
No physician order is required for screening mammograms. Physician order required for bone density screening. Insurance will be billed. Centegra follows American Cancer Society mammogram screening recommendations.
Call 815-334-5566 to schedule your mammogram and ask about scheduling your annual exam on the same day.
† 3-D mammography is not available in Huntley.