State-of-the-Art Birthing Centers in McHenry County
The experienced physicians and labor and delivery nurses at Centegra are committed to making your pregnancy and childbirth experience memorable and safe. Centegra’s Family Birth Centers, located at both Centegra Hospital-McHenry and Centegra Hospital-Woodstock, are designed to offer family-centered, state-of-the-art pregnancy and childbirth care in a warm, comforting environment.
Centegra Family Birth Centers offer:
- Prenatal education
- Breastfeeding support, including international board-certified lactation consultants
- Labor and delivery nurses who can help you with many methods of pain management and labor support
- Epidurals administered by board certified anesthesiologists
- On-site neonatologists, highly trained staff and state-of-the-art equipment to handle complications associated with premature and moderately ill infants
- Level II special care nurseries designed to treat premature infants born at 32 weeks gestation
- Nurses and physicians trained in the American Academy of Pediatrics Neonatal Resuscitation Program
Dedicated to your family’s health, Centegra provides all aspects of obstetric care, including prenatal and childbirth education classes, a breastfeeding resource center, prenatal yoga, and a practice of physicians who provide complete obstetrics care.
Newborn Baby Pictures
With the help of Mom365.com, you can share images of your newborn baby with family and friends around the world. Your loved ones both near and far will be able to conveniently access your newborn’s photos with just a click of a mouse.