Health and Well-Being Solutions for Employers in McHenry County
Discover the positive, long-term impact a Worksite Wellness program can have on your business. Research has shown that for each dollar spent on wellness and prevention, the return on investment can range from $3 to $6. Companies with successful programs experience lower healthcare costs, increased productivity, and enhance their reputation as an employer of choice. Healthy employees feel better and perform better.
Centegra’s Worksite Wellness initiatives are designed to improve the health of your workforce. Focusing on the whole person, we deliver programs that improve all facets of life from physical activity and healthy eating to reducing stress through behavior modification programs. Working closely with you and your company’s culture, our results-oriented worksite wellness team develops creative solutions to fit your needs.
Start Your Company’s Worksite Wellness Journey
Assess your population with the most scientifically-based health risk appraisal (HRA) on the market. The HRA process consists of Biometric Measurements and a simple online questionnaire providing your employees with an individualized, detailed report and recommendations for their wellness journey. Our HRA will help to identify health issues early, when they are most treatable, and provide participants with an opportunity to make positive, long-term lifestyle changes.
Our HRA package includes:
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)*
- Comprehensive metabolic risk panel/lipids and glucose
- Blood pressure
- Resting heart rate
- Body composition (height, weight, Body Mass Index (BMI) and body fat percentage)
- Online questionnaire to assess current lifestyle behaviors
- One-on-one or group consultations with our wellness specialist or nurse practitioner following the HRA process
*Additional blood work available for purchase. Visit Health Risk Appraisals to learn more.
Following the HRA process, our Worksite Wellness Team will present an aggregate executive summary of your workforce with results and recommendations for areas of improvement. Our Worksite Wellness Specialist will design innovative and creative wellness programs in a simple, easy-to-understand format for your employees. Our unique educational programs are designed to engage and motivate your employees and their families to lead a healthier lifestyle. Employers can choose from a variety of programs throughout the year:
- 6-8 week wellness incentive programs (walking, weight loss, relaxation with motivational themes)
- Lunch and Learn educational sessions with registered dietitians and personal trainers
- Physician and/or nurse practitioner education
- Reduce Your Risk (15 week metabolic risk syndrome program)
- Wellness Made Simple (5 week programs on nutrition, fitness, and self-care)
- Wellness coaching (individual or group)
Other On-Site Services:
- Annual flu shots
- Safety training courses (CPR, AED, blood borne pathogens and more)
- Freedom From Smoking program (minimum of 6 participants needed)
- Personal training/group training
- Group fitness classes
- Centegra Mobile Health Unit:
- Women’s and men’s comprehensive screening packages (advanced, basic, and echo screenings)
- Vascular screenings
Partner with Centegra Corporate Health Services
If you are interested in working with Centegra Corporate Health Services to improve the health and safety of your employees:
- Complete and return (via fax) our Occupational Health Client Profile Form.
- Complete the Patient Authorization Form.
- Send your employee(s) with the completed Patient Authorization Form to one of our four convenient locations.
For information about Centegra Worksite Wellness services, please contact Centegra Corporate Health.