Promoting Worksite Safety and Employee Health in McHenry County
As part of Centegra Health System’s caring commitment to your company and your employees, Centegra Corporate Health offers occupational health services at your location or in one of our facilities that will help keep your employees healthy, your workplace safe, and your healthcare and lost productivity costs low.
Centegra Occupational Health is more than just a clinic or a single department. It is an integrated health network committed to meeting the needs of your business and employees.
Occupational Health Services
It is essential to get employees back to work after an injury as soon as they are able. We help you maintain productivity by offering:
- Prompt treatment for all work-related injuries and illnesses
- Follow-up injury care management
- Safe return to work with restrictions, as appropriate
- Early physical therapy and rehabilitation, when needed
Drug and Alcohol Screening
Our pre-employment and post-accident drug testing offers early detection and the opportunity to refer current or prospective employees for substance abuse treatment. Reduce accident rates and limit risk through one of the following drug and alcohol screenings:
- Pre-placement testing
- Post-accident/injury testing
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) random pool management
- Bus driver random pool management
- Collection only
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) and Chain of Custody compliance
- Hair or urine drug testing
- 10 and 5 panel, NIDA and NIDA look-alike
- Rapid and lab-based testing available
- MRO services
For large groups, random drug testing can be performed onsite.
Physical Examinations and Screenings
We can help you identify health issues and physical limitations before you hire. With Centegra Wellness on the Move Mobile Health Unit, our screenings and physicals can be performed onsite to reduce costs associated with lost productivity. We offer an array of exams, including:
- Fire and police
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Respirator fit
- Pulmonary function
- Back screens/lift tests
- Vision and color blindness
- Police and Fire agility and FIT testing
Environmental Health and Safety
Find out if your facility is operating to its fullest safety potential. Our occupational medicine physician and occupational therapist offer:
- Site visits
- Work environment evaluations
- Ergonomic evaluations
- Recommendations for reducing or eliminating worksite dangers
Convenient Locations for Occupational Medicine
Centegra Occupational Health Services are conveniently located in Crystal Lake, Huntley, McHenry, and Woodstock. You can send your employees to one of these four locations for any of the occupational health services we provide. These services may also be provided at your company location if it is more convenient.
View Centegra Occupational Medicine in a larger map
Partner with Centegra Corporate Health Services
If you are interested in working with Centegra Corporate Health Services to improve the health and safety of your employees:
- Complete and return (via fax) our Occupational Health Client Profile Form.
- Complete the Patient Authorization Form.
- Send your employee(s) with the completed Patient Authorization Form to one of our four convenient locations.
For information about occupational health services at Centegra, please contact Centegra Corporate Health.