Identifying Risk Factors, Promoting Healthy Habits
Centegra’s onsite Health Risk Appraisals, or lifestyle assessments, help identify employee health issues early, when they may be most treatable. We educate and motivate employees with poor health practices and high-risk factors to establish healthy living choices. We also support those with good habits by encouraging them to strengthen their healthy practices. HRAs can be performed in your facility or through Centegra Wellness on the Move mobile health unit, whichever is best for your company and number of participants.
Health Risk Appraisals (HRAs) for Businesses Throughout McHenry County
We utilize all the expertise and resources available at Centegra Health System to provide customized on-site programs, not an off-the-shelf product. Centegra HRAs can include any of the following services.
Individual Physical Assessments
- Complete blood count (CBC)
- Comprehensive metabolic panel
- Blood pressure reading
- Lipid profile and fasting glucose
- Body composition measurements
- Complete medical history review
- Bone density test
- C-Reactive protein
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Thyroid cascade
- Fecal occult blood test
- Hemoglobin A1C
- Vitamin D screenings
Individual Lifestyle Assessments
- Diabetes risk
- Cancer risk
- Activity level
Personal Wellness Profile
- Confidential results delivered to employees via a secure website
- Opportunity for onsite individual consultation with a Centegra wellness specialist
- Aggregate summary of all employee results
- Recommended action plan to enhance employee health
Partner with Centegra Corporate Health Services
If you are interested in working with Centegra Corporate Health Services to improve the health and safety of your employees:
- Complete and return (via fax) our Occupational Health Client Profile Form.
- Complete the Patient Authorization Form.
- Send your employee(s) with the completed Patient Authorization Form to one of our four convenient locations.
For information about Health Risk Appraisals, please contact Centegra Corporate Health.