Wellness Services and Screenings in McHenry County
Centegra offers a variety of screenings and wellness opportunities to encourage you to care for yourself. Screenings, like mammograms and CT scans, are an excellent way to check your risk for certain conditions to discover if you exhibit early symptoms of breast cancer, lung cancer, cardiovascular disease, stroke and others. Finding out your risk early allows you to be proactive in making lifestyle changes—prevention costs less than medical interventions and can save your life.
- Stroke screenings (also called vascular screenings)
- CT heart scan calcium score screenings
- CT lung screenings
- Echocardiogram (ECHO) heart screenings for teens
- Centegra Wellness on the Move mobile health screenings
Wellness Programs and Services
Keep your mind and body healthy through our medically based wellness programs, nutrition counseling and fitness classes. Whether it’s a nutrition class with a registered dietitian, group fitness class, swimming lessons or CPR certification training, Centegra Health System has many wellness opportunities for you and your family:
- Centegra Health Bridge Fitness Center
- Diabetes education and classes
- Nutrition and weight management
- Freedom from Smoking
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Wellness Center in Huntley
To learn more about when fitness classes are offered, visit the Centegra Health Bridge Fitness Center Class Schedule. For dates and times of upcoming wellness programs in Crystal Lake and Huntley, visit the Calendar.