Comprehensive Nutrition Services for Weight Loss, Heart Health and Chronic Illness
Centegra Health System’s team of registered dietitians offers a variety of programs, as well as individual consultations, to help you incorporate healthy nutrition habits into your daily life, reverse obesity and maintain a healthy weight. Say goodbye to quick-fix diet plans that don’t work—the dietitians at Centegra can show you how to make long-term changes that produce positive results, like eating a heart healthy diet and finding healthy snacks that satisfy.
Medical Nutrition Therapy
Healthy eating habits and a healthy weight are vital to your lifelong wellness and are especially important when battling chronic or acute illnesses. Registered dietitians at Centegra specialize in nutrition therapy for several medical conditions, like diabetes and high blood pressure.
For more information on medical nutrition therapy, visit the Centegra Weight-Loss Institute or call 877-CENTEGRA.
Health Bridge Nutrition and Weight Management Services
The registered dietitians at Centegra Health Bridge Fitness Centers specialize in nutrition for active individuals. They can help you enhance your fitness efforts, increase energy and begin your journey toward healthy weight management or weight loss. Services and programs offered include:
- Personalized nutrition consultations: Includes one-hour initial consultation followed by 30-minute follow-up appointments
- Bridge to Weight Loss Program: An eight-week weight loss program team taught by a registered dietitian, wellness coach and personal trainer
- Lifestyle Therapy Program: Three consults each with a personal trainer, registered dietitian and wellness coach, pre- and post-lipid and fasting glucose, two weekly fitness classes (various days/times available) and significant savings on additional one-on-one sessions
- Grocery store tours: Grocery shop one-on-one with a registered dietitian
- Nutrition lectures
- Advanced performance nutrition analysis: A registered dietitian creates a customized nutrition plan to help active individuals get optimum nutrition to meet their exercise and fitness goals
- Recipe analysis: A registered dietitian analyzes your recipes for calorie, carbohydrate, protein, fat, vitamin and mineral content and suggests improvements
- Weight-Loss surgery: Centegra Weight-Loss Institute offers a variety of bariatric surgery options for individuals struggling with obesity
- Nutrition in the workplace: Centegra Worksite Wellness offers health risk appraisals and numerous health promotion programs to help employees lead healthier, richer lives
Reach your personal goals of better health and weight with a nutrition plan designed especially for you. For more information or to register for a Centegra Health Bridge Fitness Center nutrition program, visit Centegra Health Bridge Fitness Center or call 877-CENTEGRA.
Cardiology Nutrition Services
Did you know that heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women? If you are at risk or already have heart disease, contact one of our registered dietitians at 815-759-4135 to learn more about heart healthy diets and cardiology nutrition. Group classes and individual consultations are available. For more information, visit Heart and Vascular Prevention.
Oncology Nutrition Services
A board-certified specialist in oncology nutrition can help you manage your unique dietary needs, before and after cancer treatment, and show you ways to make adjustments to how you live. The oncology nutrition specialists cover topics such as:
- Eating well to improve healing
- Managing side effects of chemotherapy and other therapies
- Eating difficulties
- Body weight changes
Visit Oncology Support for more information.