Centegra Health System makes it easy to fit your healthcare into your busy schedule. We offer outpatient services at several locations throughout McHenry County to provide you quick access to tests, procedures, surgeries, and healthcare management assistance. Pre-register for an outpatient procedure or diagnostic test online or call one of our Registration Specialists at (815) 334-5566. Outpatient services provided by Centegra include:
- Outpatient care in the Ambulatory Treatment Services Department: Receive physician-prescribed care such as steroid injections, infusions, and minor procedures.
- Anticoagulation Management
- Heart Services: Get cardiac diagnostic tests to prevent cardiovascular disease and heart attack
- Laboratory: Walk-in lab service, no pre-registration needed
- Medical Imaging: Get an X-ray, MRI, PET scan, CT scan or other radiological test
- Respiratory Care: Receive tests and treatment for both acute and chronic lung diseases, such as asthma, COPD, cystic fibrosis, and bronchitis.
- Women’s Health Services: Centegra tailors its services to meet the unique needs of women of all ages, from prenatal care and breastfeeding to breast cancer and menopause.