Home Health Care Services for McHenry County
Centegra Home Health Care provides skilled nursing care, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and a range of other home health services that enable you to remain in your home while receiving treatment. These services are provided by trained professionals and reflect the same quality of care received in our hospitals.
Home Health Care nurses and home health aides work in conjunction with you, your physician, the home care team, and your family to determine your needs and develop your care plan. Through this collaborative effort, you can achieve maximum recovery in the comfort of your own home.
Benefits of Home Health Care at Centegra
Here are just a few of the benefits of using Centegra Home Health Care services:
- Physicians find many patients recover sooner and more comfortably in the familiar surroundings of their home.
- Centegra Home Health Care maintains quality service while reducing your medical costs.
- Patients tend to stay more involved in their care and feel more independent at home.
- Home care gives you the opportunity to be reunited with family in familiar surroundings and still receive the care you need.
- Home care treatment plans are tailored to fit your individual lifestyle.
Home Health Care services include:
- Skilled nursing care
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Intravenous medication
- Certified wound care and instruction
- Ostomy care and instruction
- Speech therapy
- Home medical equipment
The Home Health Care Team
The Centegra Home Health Care team is dedicated to educating and empowering you to take charge of your health. The Home Health Care team consists of:
- Registered nurses
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Certified nursing assistants
- Certified home health aides
- Speech therapists
- Patient advocate
Insurance and More Information
Any patient who would benefit from care in the home may qualify to receive Home Health Care at Centegra. Centegra Home Health Care currently serves McHenry County and parts of Kane and Lake Counties.
About insurance coverage for Centegra Home Health services:
- Coverage from private insurance companies varies according to your policy. The Centegra Home Health Care staff will help you determine the level of coverage provided by your insurance.
- To receive coverage from Medicare/Medicaid, services must be ordered with a treatment plan established by your physician. You must meet the Medicare definition of “homebound” to warrant the level of care provided by Home Health.
For more information, call Centegra Home Health Care at (815) 344-6602. Our hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Staff is on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Physicians can fax treatment plans or prescriptions to (815) 344-6607.
Centegra Home Health Telehealth Monitoring Program
The Centegra Health System Foundation is raising $150,000 for the Centegra Home Health Telehealth Program. This program provides telehealth monitoring devices and nursing oversight by an advanced practice nurse or nurse practitioner to qualified Centegra Home Health patients in our community. Learn more about this vital program as well as how to donate by visiting Current Fundraising Campaigns.