Tests for Heart Disease
Heart disease tests are an excellent way to check your risk for certain conditions or diseases, before symptoms begin. Be proactive by taking preventive steps to find out your risk if you have heart disease. Prevention costs less than medical intervention and it could save your life. Call 877-CENTEGRA (236-8347) to learn more about these life-saving screenings.
Coronary CTA Screening – $499
Men’s/Women's Comprehensive Screening Package – $299
Low-Dose CT Lung Screening - Free
Advanced Screening Package – $249
Basic Screening Package – $179
ECHO Screening Package – $129
Vascular Screening – $129
Teen ECHO Screening – $85
CT Heart Scan/Calcium Scoring – $75
Centegra Health System is committed to educating the public about the prevention of cardiovascular disease. Ongoing programs, classes, and support groups are available to teach you how to care for yourself and your family. Visit our Calendar for more information.
Centegra WellBridge Program
Begin or continue your path to wellness with the Centegra WellBridge program. Includes:
- A 2-month membership for you and a support person at Centegra Health Bridge Fitness Center – for just $60 per person!
- A FREE Bridge Assessment
- $0 enrollment when you join Centegra Health Bridge Fitness Center
* The Centegra WellBridge program is for patients at risk and must be prescribed by their medical provider.
Centegra Health System offers a free one-on-one nutrition counseling appointment with a registered dietitian to all Cardiac Rehabilitation, Pulmonary Rehabilitation and Heart Failure Clinic program participants. This session helps you get on track to healthier eating. Nutrition-focused group classes are offered once a quarter.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- What foods to consume while following a heart-healthy diet
- What cholesterol is and what each lipid value means
- The difference between saturated, trans, and unsaturated fats
- How to modify recipes to make them more healthy
- What foods contain high amounts of sodium
- What foods to select while dining out
- Any other nutrition-related information, as deemed appropriate
Nutrition services and medical nutrition therapy are available by appointment at Centegra Hospital-McHenry and Centegra Hospital-Woodstock. For more information about Cardiac Nutrition Services, call our dietitian at 815-759-4135.