Centegra Health System would like to take the opportunity to recognize and thank our Associates in homecare during the National Homecare, Hospice and Palliative Care Month of November. Through the Centegra program, patients are provided access to the care they need in the comfort of their own home.
“Centegra homecare Associates dedicate themselves to the families and patients they work with,” said Ryan Nestrick, Director of Home Healthcare for Centegra.
“They must have a wide array of knowledge along with excellent clinical assessment skills because in many cases they act as the eyes and ears of the physician. Associates in homecare are a large part of the community and allow patients the opportunity to be taken care of in their homes surrounded by their family. Our Associates help extend the continuum of care at Centegra. This well-deserved recognition creates awareness in our communities, celebrates accomplishments, honors colleagues and remembers patients and their families,” he added.
Centegra homecare benefits to patients include:
- Increased and comfortable recovery in the familiar surroundings of home.
- Reduced medical costs without loss of quality.
- Involvement in individual care and independence at home.
- Reunion with family in familiar surroundings, while still receiving needed care.
- Tailored program to fit individual lifestyles.
Centegra Home Healthcare is located at Centegra Hospital – McHenry, 4201 Medical Center Drive. To receive additional information, call (815) 344-6602.