The Centegra Weight-Loss Institute now offers a new, medically supervised weight-loss program called OPTIFAST to help people who are severely overweight or obese. Here’s what you need to know about OPTIFAST.
- The program is for people who are dedicated to long-term weight loss and typically lasts 26 weeks.
- OPTIFAST uses a full meal replacement plan that transitions to self-prepared meals, comprehensive patient education and support groups.
- People who need to lose weight before weight-loss surgery are also great candidates for the OPTIFAST program.
- OPTIFAST provides clients access to physicians, registered dietitians and counselors so they can achieve and sustain long-term weight loss.
- The Centegra Weight-Loss Institute will offer informational sessions about OPTIFAST from 5 to 6 p.m. every Wednesday at Centegra’s Crystal Lake Medical Arts location in the conference room. Call 815-444-2900 or 877-CENTEGRA to register.