The experienced professionals at Centegra Health System make it simple to request copies of your medical records. It takes just a few steps to put your health care information into your hands.
Location and Hours
The Medical Records department is located at:
Centegra South Street
527 W. South Street
Woodstock, IL 60098
Our hours are Monday-Friday, 8 am-4:30 pm.
You may send your completed medical records request forms to: MyRequest@centegra.com
To Receive Your Records
- Print and fill out the medical records release form and go to the Medical Records department at Centegra South Street.
- Show photo identification.
- Provide proof of authorization if you are picking up medical records for your spouse or child younger than 18. The proof must be in writing and give you permission to get records for specific dates of service.
- Know what information you need. In most cases, you may not need a copy of your entire medical record. Instead, we are happy to provide an abstract of your care that includes all dictated physician reports such as lab, cardiology, medical imaging and pathology. Please also provide the dates when you received services.
Birth Certificates and Social Security Cards
- Centegra Health System often receives requests for birth certificates and social security cards. Local government offices provide both of these records.
- It may take many months after your baby’s birth for his or her Social Security card to arrive. For more information about Social Security Cards, contact your local Social Security office.
- For information about birth certificates, contact the County Clerk’s office at the Woodstock Courthouse: 815-334-4242.