Medication Assistance Program
At Centegra, we don’t want finances to get in the way of a fast recovery. The Medication Assistance Program helps the insured and uninsured alike afford the costly prescription medications needed to stay healthy.
The Medication Assistance Program benefits many different people including:
- Patients in and out of the hospital
- Insured patients with high deductibles or co-payments
- Uninsured patients
Everyone is eligible! We want to keep prescription costs low, so we assess patients on a case-by-case basis. Factors taken into consideration include:
- Chronic or acute illness
Centegra’s highly-qualified Medication Assistance Program Coordinator, Bess Quint, evaluates and assists patients in need. For more information or to set up an appointment, contact Bess at (815) 759-4043. Bess is available at Centegra Hospital–McHenry by appointment only, Monday-Friday, 9 am-4:30 pm.
For financial assistance, contact one of Centegra Health System’s financial counselors at:
- Centegra Hospital-McHenry: (815) 759-4237
- Centegra Hospital-Woodstock: (815) 334-3946
- Centegra Specialty Hospital-Woodstock, South Street: (815) 334-3946