Try our best holiday party dips – these low-calorie, high-flavor treats are the perfect choice for festive get togethers. Plus, they’re easy to make!
Chickpea and Roasted Pepper Dip
This creamy, guilt-free dip makes it easy to enjoy more fresh vegetables at your next holiday buffet.
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans
- 1 roasted red pepper, skin and seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, leaves only
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and fresh pepper to taste
Directions: Combine all ingredients in food processor. Blend until smooth. Add a little water if it is too thick.
Garlic and Herb Yogurt Dip
Serve with cucumber slices or baked chips.
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions: In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
Pumpkin Pie Dip
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (or substitute an artificial sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 6 ounces fat-free Greek yogurt
- 6 ounces fat-free whipped topping
Directions: In a bowl, combine pumpkin with brown sugar (or sweetener), vanilla and spices. Blend well. Mix in yogurt. Fold in whipped topping and chill in refrigerator until ready to eat.