A Little Preparation Goes a Long Way
Are you visiting Centegra Health System for treatment or services? Please be sure you bring your important information and your physician’s order to make the registration process go smoothly.
Schedule Your Service
If you would like to schedule a service at Centegra Health System, call Central Scheduling at (815) 334.5566. When you make an appointment you will need to provide:
- Phone number
- Emergency contact person
- Insurance information for both you and your spouse (many people are covered by their spouse’s insurance in addition to their own)
- The information on your doctor’s order
What to Bring
- Insurance cards
- Your physician’s name and phone number
- Your doctor’s order — this information ensures you receive the correct test or procedure and also helps determine insurance coverage
- Lists of current medications and allergies
- A bag if you’re staying overnight. Please leave all valuables and jewelry at home.
Centegra Health System’s caring financial counselors are available for those who do not have insurance.