Centegra Health System provides concierge service for our cardiac patients and their families. A cardiac concierge is available to assist families with directions, dining reservations, hospital information, lodging and more.
Throughout the development of Centegra’s cardiac surgery program, we collected feedback and guidance from clinical experts and a community advisory group made up of past cardiac patients and their families. Their insight and suggestions helped us design a program that meets all the physical and emotional needs of our patients and their loved ones, before, during and after their procedure. Our special amenities include:
- Beepers: Your family will carry a beeper during your procedure so we can notify them immediately when you are out of surgery.
- Resource/patient education: A variety of resources about cardiac care and related topics, including access to the Internet, is available in the cardiac waiting room.
- Meeting room: You and your family will have a pre-operative meeting with your case manager.
- While waiting: One waiting room has a television for your enjoyment. A quiet waiting area is also available.
- Relaxation: CD stereos with headsets are available in each patient room to assist with post-operative relaxation and rehabilitation.
- Massage: A complimentary massage is offered to all patients several days after their operation to assist with relaxation and overall well-being.
To reach the Cardiac Concierge, call (815) 759.4245.