Get on the Patient Express
Centegra offers transportation to individuals receiving services at Centegra Health System. The transportation service includes assistance from a patient’s residence to a Patient Express van that is wheelchair accessible. Call (815) 759.3456 to schedule a ride.
The service is provided Monday through Friday from 8 am to 3:30 pm as space is available. A 24-hour notice increases the likelihood of securing a ride.
- All vehicles are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Weight is limited to 600 pounds
- Seat belt use is required
- Service animals such as guide dogs are allowed
- Assistance to riders is limited to a maximum of three residential steps
- Patients requesting a ride after receiving sedation must be accompanied by an adult