Monday, August 12, 2013
Join us Monday, August 12, 2013 for the 2013 Centegra Golf Classic presented by First Midwest Bank and Power Construction Company. This year’s event will feature two 18-Hole Tournaments at Bull Valley Golf Club. There will be a morning play your own ball event and an afternoon scramble. This year we will be offering our second annual VIP Event! See below for more information. Click here to register!
Sponsorship Opportunities and the Second Annual VIP Event
There are many sponsorship opportunities available to support the August 12, 2013 Centegra Golf Classic. Sponsorships are available for golf as well as promotional sponsorship opportunities.
This year will feature our second annual VIP Event held on July 9, 2013 at Bull Valley Golf Club. The first sponsors at $12,000 or above will be able to send 2 golfers to golf with a member of the Board of Governors or Executive Team. It will be an 18-hole play your own ball event, and will include a private reception that evening.
Centegra Health System is the leading healthcare provider for the Greater McHenry County area. This is made possible in part by the generosity of our friends that support our annual golf outing. The Centegra golf events have raised over $1,000,000. These dollars are used to provide both state-of-the-art equipment and services to our community.
These are the sponsorships available for the 2013 Centegra Golf Classic. Please return your registration form by Friday, July 19, 2013 by fax to 815-788-5263 or mail to Centegra Health System Foundation, 385 Millennium Drive, Crystal Lake, IL 60012.
Bull Valley Golf Club Event Sponsorships Opportunities
- Tournament Sponsor $12,000 (1 Foursome)
- Leader Board Sponsor $6,000 (1 Foursome)
- Eagle Sponsor $3,500 (1 Foursome)
Promotional Sponsorship Opportunities (Golf Not Included)
- Hole Sponsor $500
- Longest Drive Sponsor $500
- Driving Range Sponsor $500
- Centegra Trivia Sponsor $800
- Cart Sponsor $1,000
- Beverage Cart Sponsor $1,000
- Breakfast Sponsor $1,000
- Lunch Sponsor $1,500
- Dinner Sponsor $2,000
Day of Event Schedule
Morning Best Ball Schedule
- 6:00am: Registration opens at Bull Valley Golf Club for Morning Best Ball Tournament guests. Driving range, practice greens and locker rooms available.
- 6:15am: Breakfast Buffet, gift selection in Member Dining Room
- 7:30am: Morning 18-Hole Best Ball Tournament begins
- 11:30am: Lunch in Terrace Room for Morning Best Ball Tournament guests
Afternoon Scramble Schedule
- 11:15am: Registration opens at Bull Valley Golf Club for Afternoon Scramble Tournament guests. Driving range, practice greens and locker rooms available.
- 11:30am: Lunch, gift selection in Member Dining Room for Afternoon Scramble Tournament guests
- 1:30pm: Afternoon 18-Hole Scramble Tournament begins
- 6:00pm: Cash bar and hors d’oeuvres at Bull Valley Club House
- 7:00pm: Dinner in Terrace Room for Afternoon Scramble Tournament guests
- 7:30pm: Awards and Prizes