McHenry Western Lake County EMS
Training Materials for Paramedics/PHRN’s and EMT-B’s Paramedics and EMT-Bs will both get CE credit for each of the following Optional Continuing Education lessons that are completed. Once you have completed the lesson and quiz, send the completed quiz via postal mail to the EMS office for grading and credit. You may also fax them to 815.759.8045. If you are not affiliated with the MWLCEMS System, please include your address.
2012 Optional CE Packets
- March – Organophosphate Poisoning
- April – Pediatric trauma, approach to the unstable child
- May – Spinal Cord Injury
- June- Heat Emergencies
- July- Cardiac Anatomy and Physiology
- August – Care of the neonate
- September – Infectious Disease
- October – Abdominal Trauma
- November – Suicide
- December – DKA vs HHS
2013 Optional CE
Optional Drug Packets for ALS Providers only.