Hope for Non-Healing Wounds Begins Here
The new Centegra Wound & Hyperbaric Center is now open!
Centegra Health System is pleased to announce the development of McHenry County’s first comprehensive Wound Care Center, managed by Diversified Clinical Services. It is the first Center in the area with the largest individual hyperbaric oxygen chambers. The multidisciplinary team providing care will include a number of physicians from various sub-specialties including podiatrists, surgeons, and infectious disease specialists.
Patients that are faced with chronic or non-healing wounds from venous and arterial insufficiency, diabetes, pressure, burns, injury and other conditions now have advanced therapies including hyperbaric oxygen therapy in a state-of-the art facility conveniently located close to home and work.See a video of the first wound patient healed!
- Why is this an important addition to the Centegra Health System care continuum?
- Team of wound care specialists
- Specialized Wound Care and Available treatments
- What is Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
- Is Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Safe?
- Are you a candidate?
- What to expect from the first appointment
- Partnership with the leading wound care management team
The Center is conveniently located off Route 47 in Huntley, just over one mile south of Algonquin Road and one block West of Regency Pkwy/Kreutzer Rd. Due to area construction, please allow extra time in your travels to the Center.
Centegra Wound & Hyperbaric Center
A Division of Centegra Hospital – Woodstock
11650 II S. Route 47
Hours: 8 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday
Call (815) 334.5566 to schedule an appointment.