Patients with diseases such as diabetes, obesity and high blood pressure have an increased risk of developing heart disease. Dietitians, exercise and behavior professionals are on staff to provide information and motivate participants.
Integrated into the Cardiac Rehabilitation Program is the new Centegra Cardiac Wellness Prescription. The program is a wellness membership promoting community health by providing patients, who have completed Phase II or Phase III, a supervised exercise area and a 60-day membership to Centegra Health Bridge Fitness Centers with a support person at a very low cost. Participants in this program will exercise independently under the supervision of the Centegra Health Bridge Fitness Center team.
- A 60-day membership for the participant and a support person
- Access to two convenient locations in Crystal Lake and Huntley
- More than 200 FREE group fitness classes a week
- Indoor lap and warm water therapy pools and outdoor pool access
- A designated area on the fitness floor with designated fitness staff supervision
- A free gift upon completion of your membership
Even with the best genetics and lifestyle, accidents happen, health status changes and conditions occur that may seriously impact the quality of life or threaten life itself.
Educating the public on preventing illness and injury is included in the mission of Centegra Health System. A continually growing number of programs and services are available to teach community residents how to care for themselves and their families for optimum health.
To schedule an appointment, call
877-CENTEGRA | (877-236-8347).