Active. Vibrant. Energized. That’s what we think of when it comes to our neighbors who live in Huntley at Sun City. Centegra supports Sun City residents through The Wellness Center, an on-site service that provides health education, screenings and support.
Centegra’s Wellness Center brings our experienced healthcare providers closer to home so you don’t have to leave your community for healthcare information and assistance.
All Sun City residents are eligible for our programs, which focus on keeping you healthy. We offer lectures so our physicians and Associates can bring you the latest information. Many of The Wellness Center’s programs are free. Other wellness services are also available:
- Support groups for diabetes, low-vision issues, caregivers and people living with Parkinson’s Disease
- Personal counseling sessions with a licensed Psychologist
- A reference library that complements the many resources already available
- A computer station with a direct link to Centegra Health System
- Assistance with physician referrals
- Phlebotomy services
- Consultations available on Wednesdays with Medical Director
- A variety of health screenings offered throughout the year
- Free blood pressure screenings
- Medicare Well Checks are done by the Nurse Practitioner includes: Medical History, Body mass Index , Blood Pressure, Personalized Health advice and referrals and are covered 100% by Medicare. Please call for an appointment.
Join the Privilege Plus Program!
The Privilege Plus Membership (PPM) program offered by The Wellness Center offers a more comprehensive program with additional benefits. These include:
A Personal Wellness Profile Assessment which incorporates testing of muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, body composition, aerobic capacity, body mass index and waist-to-hip ratios. The participant receives a 20-page comprehensive report on his or her current health and lifestyle status. Exercise/wellness specialists design a personalized exercise program for the individual based on the test results and the person’s abilities and interests. The PPM membership also includes a screening for osteoporosis and carries the privilege of early registration for all programs, lectures, screenings, etc. The cost for this entire packaged program is only $28 a year.
Walk-In Phlebotomy Services Available
Monday – Friday, 7:30am to 2pm
You do not have to be a privilege Plus Member to utilize the Lab services. Please bring the following: Physician’s prescription, insurance information, Sun City photo I.D. For more information, call The Wellness Center at (847) 515-2078.
Wellness Center Staff
Cathy Segarra MS, RN-BC, Wellness Team Lead
Dr. Jared Ko, MD, Medical Director
Carolyn Downs, Program Assistant
Maria Rosales, Phlebotomist
Matthew Mariani, Wellness Specialist
Zachary J. Sikora, PsyD, Licensed Psychologist
Heather Harren MSN, RN, Nurse Practitioner
Visit or Contact Us
The Wellness Center by Centegra Health System
12920 Del Webb Blvd.
Huntley, IL 60142
Phone: (847) 515.2078
Fax: (847) 515.2334
Wellness Office Hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 8 am to 4 pm
Thursday, 8 am to 6 pm
Saturday, 8 am to Noon
We are located in the Prairie Lodge between the Fitness Center and the Sales Center.