Your Care Between Hospital and Home
Centegra has created a unique sub-acute nursing facility that specializes in orthopedics and bridges the gap between your hospital stay and going home. Surgical patients coming to this unit receive skilled nursing care, education and short-term rehabilitation services such as:
- Physical, occupational and/or speech therapy
- Daily patient assessments
- Wound care management
Located within Centegra’s Specialty Hospital, the facility is the perfect setting to assist in the transition from hospital to home. As a licensed, Medicare-certified and Joint Commission accredited facility, the Centegra Sub-Acute Rehabilitation/Skilled Nursing Facility provides 24-hour healing. Our caring Associates are under the direction of a dedicated physician and medical director.
Call (815) 206.5323 for more information
A Typical Day
Each patient has a customized care plan, but the format of the day is designed to allow everyone to recover with therapy and to follow a closely monitored medication and educational program.
Throughout the Day
- All meals are served in a pleasant dining room
- Therapies are specific to each patient
- Disease management education is delivered as needed
- Training about specific self-care needs is delivered in anticipation of going home
In the Evening
- Showers and special grooming needs are scheduled to keep the day open for clinical and therapeutic needs
A physician may order a wide range of clinical specialty services to allow for monitoring, observation, medication, therapy and training to prepare the patient for home or further rehabilitation care.
- Chapel and meditation room
- Cable television
- Phone service at each bedside
- Private and semi-private rooms available
- Large living room for visiting with friends and family
- Activity room with a TV and DVD player
- Dining room
Centegra’s Sub-Acute Rehabilitation/Skilled Nursing Facility accepts Medicare and most major insurance and skilled care insurance based on need, injury and illness.
Centegra Specialty Hospital – Woodstock, South Street
527 West South Street
Woodstock, IL 60098