We offer Continuing Education opportunities for all therapists. In addition, we are a licensed continuing education provider and host quarterly seminars to maximize these monies. Past year events include
- Spine and Back Injuries
- Stiff Shoulder Rehabilitation
- Visual and Perceptual Deficits in the Adult with Neurological Impairments
- Driving Evaluations for the Neurologically Impaired
- Evidenced-Based Wound Care into the 21st Century
- The Musculoskeletal System: A Case-Based Approached to Managing Common Orthopaedic Problems in Children and Adults
We currently coordinate with 12 universities to provide level 1 and 2 fieldwork opportunities, which not only gives back to our professions but provides mutual personal growth as well as continuing education credits for the clinical Associate who loves the challenge. If you are a student interested in employment, rest assured that we have a strong mentorship program with various experienced clinical Associates to meet your needs.
For students interested in doing fieldwork at Centegra, please contact our coordinator, Barb Wasilk at (815) 356.2700.
Local setting with not-so-distant city benefits
All sites are approximately one hour driving distance from both Milwaukee and Chicago.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the opportunities to become a Centegra Therapist, visit our Human Resources Development web page.