The best of Centegra care provided right in your own community and home
Centegra Home Health Care provides skilled nursing care and multiple therapies that enable patients to remain in their homes. These services are provided on an intermittent basis by trained professio
nals and reflect the same quality of care received in our hospitals.
Home Health Care nurses work in conjunction with the patient, his or her physician, the home care team and family to determine the patient’s needs and to develop a suitable plan of care. Through this collaborative effort, the patient can achieve maximum recovery in the comfort of his or her own home.
“Patients heal faster in their own surroundings in the comfort of their own home, and Home Health Care can allow patients to do just that.”
-Maria Piscopo, registered nurse, Centegra Home Health Care
Benefits of Home Care
There’s no place like home. Here are just a few of the benefits of using Centegra Home Health Services:
- Physicians find many patients recover sooner and more comfortably in the familiar surroundings of their home than they do in a hospital.
- Home care helps reduce medical costs without loss of quality service.
- Patients tend to stay more involved in their care and feel more independent at home.
- Home care gives patients the opportunity to be reunited with family in familiar surroundings and still receive the care they need.
- Home care treatment plans are tailored to fit each person’s individual lifestyle.
Call (815) 344.6602 for more information.
Services offered include:
- Adult nursing care
- Home infusion therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- Ostomy care and instruction
- Certified wound care and instruction
- Certified Home Health Aid Assistants
The Home Health Care Team
The Centegra Home Health Care team is dedicated to educating and empowering patients to take charge of their own health. Our home healthcare services are guided by the belief that providing patients with more and better information leads to greater independence, quicker recovery, a higher level of satisfaction and reduced incidence of hospitalization. The Home Health Care team consists of:
- Registered nurses
- Certified nursing assistants
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Speech therapists
- Patient advocate
Who Qualifies for Home Health Care?
Any patient under a physician’s care who would benefit from care in the home may qualify for Home Health Care.
Private Insurance Coverage
Coverage varies according to your policy. The Centegra Home Health Care staff will help you determine the level of coverage provided by your insurance.
All services must be ordered with a treatment plan established by your physician. The patient must meet the Medicare Definition of “homebound.” The patient’s condition must warrant the level of care provided by Home Health Care.
Centegra Home Health Care currently serves McHenry County and parts of Kane and Lake counties.
Call us at (815) 344.6602. Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm. Staff is on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Physicians can fax to (815) 344.6607.