The Complete Continuum of Specialized Breast Care
Multiple Imaging Sites
For the convenience of our patients, screening mammograms continue to be offered at our hospital-based and off-site facilities in McHenry, Woodstock and Huntley as well as at the newly opened Centegra Gavers Breast Center.
The Centegra Gavers Breast Center, a Division of Centegra Hospital-McHenry, provides specialized, multidisciplinary breast care, education and support to the women and men of greater McHenry County. With a wide range of high-quality breast health services, the Breast Center is a destination place for women and men needing breast screenings, follow-up diagnostics, customized care plans, and hands-on education and support. Our dedicated Breast Health Navigator guides you through the diagnostic and treatment process. She helps schedule physician appointments and addresses the questions and concerns of patients and family members.Visit the Centegra Gavers Breast Center for:
- Screening digital mammograms (also available at all Centegra Medical Imaging locations)
- Follow-up diagnostics after an abnormal mammogram
- Education and treatment after receiving a breast cancer diagnosis
- Emotional and spiritual support
- Personalized attention and care by a multidisciplinary dedicated team of breast health specialists
- Referrals to physicians who specialize in cancer care
- Close, consistent monitoring for those with risk factors or who are predisposed to breast cancer
- Second opinions after diagnoses at other hospitals
- Connections to other cancer resources such as the American Cancer Society
- Information about life after cancer
Centegra Sage Cancer Center
If needed, patients may be seamlessly referred to surgeons, oncologists, subspecialists and the highly recognized staff of the Centegra Sage Cancer Center to ensure that all your treatment needs are met.