Cruise Into Wellness
Saturday, July 16, 11am – 2pm2 – 4pm Open SwimCentegra Health Campus – Huntley
Where to Begin Your Journey…
Our Huntley paradise houses numerous fun and exciting Ports of Call for you and your family to enjoy. Upon arrival, you will be given a passport to help you document the adventures you encounter throughout the day. Use this as a reference to know that you can count on Centegra for all of your future health and wellness needs.
Pull up with your family to each of the following Ports of Call:
Doc’s Dock is your number one destination for meeting the people that are key to keeping you well.
- Teddy Bear Clinic
- Sports Physicals ($25, Registration Required. Call 877-CENTEGRA)
- Play Operation with an MCO Surgeon to Win a Prize
- Centegra Weight Loss Surgery Center
- Free Healthy Lunch
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Safe Kids of McHenry County Child ID
- Star 105.5
- Centegra Diabetes Educators
- Player’s Choice Academy Pitching Booth
At the Health Bridge Harbor, enjoy the sound of steel drum music or show off your athletic activities.
- Facility tours – Receive a three-day pass
- Quick Start Tennis (11am-Noon)
- Cardio Tennis (Noon-1pm & 1-2pm)
- Open Swim (2-4pm)
- Fitness Challenge Series with individual prizes awarded per event
Visit the Bike Helmet Haven to get fitted for your very own FREE helmet.*Bike helmets will be given to the first 400 children.Additional Event Features:
- Win a Cruise! Huntley Travel is pleased to donate a free family cruise to one special family who fills out a survey about the event
- Free Backpack for Every Family Attending*
- Kane County Cougars Mascot “Ozzie” from 11:30-12:30
- Centegra Wellness on the Move – ECHO Heart Screenings for $85, Registration Required. To register, call (877) CENTEGRA.
*One backpack per family
Click here to see the coloring activity we were talking about!
To be entered into the drawing for a free “Wellness in a Bag” fitness kit, send your child’s picture in to:Centegra Corporate Office 385 Millennium DriveCrystal Lake, IL 60012