Child care that inspires imagination and celebrates education
Hours Monday through Friday, 6:30 am to 6:30 pm.
When you’re a working parent it takes a lot of time to manage home, family and career. Many parents worry about finding high-quality care for their children. Take a deep breath and relax, because the Centegra Child Care Center provides a joyful environment for infants, toddlers and pre-schoolers that accommodates parents with busy schedules.
Our Child Care Center offers:
- A convenient location on the south side of the Centegra Hospital – McHenry campus
- Care for infants to full-day Kindergarten
- A daily report on each child, so you feel as though you are truly part of your little one’s day
- A creative, loving staff, that is fully licensed and accredited
- A beautifully equipped center with a delightful playground
- A snug nursery for babies, special programs for toddlers and an enviable kindergarten curriculum in a class limited to 19.
Our Child Care Center is fully accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children and the Department of Children and Family Services.
For more information about the Centegra Child Care Center, call (815) 363.2356.