Stop! Until further notice you cannot pay your Centegra Physician Care bill online. Please call 866-642-9518.
Billing & Financial Services
Centegra Health System is committed to helping you through the billing process. We understand that you want a streamlined, simplified billing procedure, especially when you or a loved one isn’t feeling well.
Our caring Associates take time to explain your bill and also talk to you about financial assistance if needed. We bill your insurance providers directly so you have less paperwork to handle.
When you come to a Centegra Health System facility for treatment:
- Bring insurance cards and authorization forms
- Have a driver’s license or other valid identification
- Pay co-payments required by your insurance provider
- Notify us of any changes to your information since your last visit
Payment & Billing Procedures
At Centegra Health System, we understand that your medical bill and insurance details can be confusing. It is our goal to make the process as easy as possible for you.
Hospital bills are based on the type of care you received. The amount you owe may include insurance deductibles, non-covered services or items, co-payments and co-insurance. We will file a claim with your insurance carrier. For certain types of insurance coverage there may be a balance due after your insurance company has processed your claim. If you have a balance, or if you do not have insurance, we will mail a statement to you that shows the amount due.
Account balances are to be paid upon receipt of the statement. If you are unable to pay in full, you should contact our Patient Business Service Representatives to make payment arrangements at:
- Centegra Hospital-McHenry – 866-860-8724
- Centegra Hospital-Woodstock – 888-259-4607
- Centegra Specialty Hospital-Woodstock – 866-860-8803
If you feel you are unable to pay for all or part of the healthcare you receive from Centegra Health System, we encourage you to apply for Financial Assistance. Please call one of the above numbers for more information and/or an application.
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Financial Assistance Instructions (English)
- Financial Application (English)
- Financial Assistance Instructions (Spanish)
- Financial Application (Spanish)
Bills From Independent Physicians
In addition to the hospital bill you receive from Centegra Health System, you may receive bills from one or more of these other providers who will bill you independently. The Centegra Health System hospital bill does not cover their services:
- Anesthesia Associates of Crystal Valley: (815) 385-0084
- Lake-McHenry Pathology: (800) 942-3507
- McHenry Radiology: (815) 759-0800
- Moraine Emergency Physicians (EMCARE): (800) 355-2470
- Town Square Anesthesia: (800) 942-3507
- Midwest Radiation Oncology: (800) 996-3647
Please call our Customer Service Department at (815) 334-0460 or toll free at (888) 400-5722 for billing assistance.
Fox Valley Patient
If you are a Fox Valley patient, please call: 866-642-9518
Pay Your Bill Online
Select from the bill types below the one you would like to pay:
- Pay my Centegra Physician Care bill: Call 866-642-9518
- Pay my Centegra Occupational Health bill: pay online or call 815-206-1077
- Pay my Centegra Clinical Laboratories bill: pay online or call 815-206-2838
- Pay my Centegra Home Health bill: pay online or call 815-344-6602
- Pay my Centegra Home Medical Equipment bill: pay online or call 815-334-5032