At Centegra Health System, we understand that your medical bill and insurance details can be confusing. It is our goal to make the process as easy as possible for you.
Hospital bills are based on the type of care you received. The amount you owe may include insurance deductibles, non-covered services or items, co-payments and co-insurance.We will file a claim with your insurance carrier. For certain types of insurance coverage there may be a balance due after your insurance company has processed your claim. If you have a balance or if you do not have insurance, we will mail a statement to you that shows the amount due.
Account balances are to be paid upon receipt of the statement. If you are unable to pay in full you should contact our Patient Business Service Representatives to make payment arrangements at (888) 400.5722.If you feel you are unable to pay for all or part of the healthcare you receive from Centegra Health System, we encourage you to apply for Financial Assistance. Please call (888) 400.5722 for more information and/or an application.
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Financial Assistance Instructions (English)
- Financial Application (English)
- Financial Assistance Instructions (Spanish)
- Financial Application (Spanish)
In addition to the hospital bill you received, you may receive bills from one ormore of these other providers who will bill you independently. Their services are notcovered by the hospital bill:
- Anesthesia Associates of Crystal Valley (815) 385.0084
- Lake-McHenry Pathology (800) 942.3507
- McHenry Radiology (815) 759.0800
- Moraine Emergency Physicians (EMCARE) (800) 355.2470
- Town Square Anesthesia (800) 942.3507
- Midwest Radiation Oncology (800) 996.3647
Once you have printed and filled out any of these forms please mail to:
Centegra Hospital – Woodstock
PO Box 1990
Woodstock, IL 60098
Centegra Hospital – McHenry
PO Box 1570
McHenry, IL 60050