Please join us for a fun-filled family event to celebrate the construction of Centegra Hospital-Huntley from 9-11a.m. Make your mark on history by signing the construction beam. We will raise the beam at 11am!
Parking at Marlowe Middle School only – bus transport to campus.
Enjoy our kid-friendly Construction Zone, which will feature:
- Free hard hats and commemorative family photo
- Make your mark on history by signing a construction beam
- Rock climbing wall
Get free health screenings in our Centegra Ahead Zone:
- Teddy Bear Clinic
- FREE bike helmet and fitting for the first 300 children (younger than 16) to attend
- Live music entertainment: Dave Rudolf, child activity singer
- Obstacle course
- Play “Bag of Bones” with McHenry County Orthopedics
- Blood sugar level check (finger prick)
- Blood pressure screening
Enjoy free snacks and refreshments!
Free backpack for every family attending (one per family)!
Open swim from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. for all attendees in the outdoor pool at Centegra Health Bridge Fitness Center-Huntley.