Two community hospitals joined forces in 1995 to improve the health and wellness services for the greater McHenry County region. Centegra Hospital – Woodstock (formerly Memorial Medical Center) and Centegra Hospital – McHenry (formerly Northern Illinois Medical Center) combined their facilities, talented staff and a wide range of services to become Centegra Health System. Today, Centegra is the community’s largest employer with nearly 4,000 Associates and 500 volunteers. The health system has more than 460 physicians on staff.
- Centegra is now ranked as one of the best nationwide by Modern Healthcare Magazine, Thomson Reuters and HealthGrades, all in evaluations of quality and service.
- Centegra has also been highly ranked as a great place to work by Modern Healthcare Magazine.
Centegra Health System is committed to meeting the healthcare needs of the residents of greater McHenry County. Our state-of-the-art services are available at convenient locations throughout the region, including:
- Hospitals in McHenry and Woodstock
- Immediate Care Centers at two locations
- Centegra Physician Care at ten locations with primary care and specialty physician practices
- Centegra Sage Cancer Center
- Centegra Gavers Breast Center
- Centegra Back and Spine Center
- Health Bridge Fitness Centers in Crystal Lake and Huntley
Questions? Visit our Contact Us page.