Return to Index
Cardiovascular Classroom Index
Here, find out about the anatomy of the heart and blood vessels, their normal functions, and what happens when things go wrong. This section gives a basic overview of cardiovascular health and is a good place to start before consulting the rest of this center's resources.
Cardiovascular Health 101
Cardiovascular Health 201
Cardiovascular Health Glossary
Videos and Animations
- Coping with the challenges of heart failure
- Coronary angiography
- Coronary artery bypass graft (CABG)
- Heart surgery - reducing future risk factors
- The Pacemaker imlant procedure
- Treating atrial fibrillation
- Understanding cholesterol levels
- Understanding heart failure
- What is a stent?
- What is angina pectoris?