Return to Index
Cardiovascular Classroom Index
Here, find out about the anatomy of the heart and blood vessels, their normal functions, and what happens when things go wrong. This section gives a basic overview of cardiovascular health and is a good place to start before consulting the rest of this center's resources.
Cardiovascular Health 101
Cardiovascular Health 201
Cardiovascular Health Glossary
Videos and Animations
- What is Heart Failure?
- Coronary angiography
- Coronary artery bypass graft (CABG)
- Reducing Your Heart Disease Risk Factors after Heart Surgery
- The Pacemaker Implant Procedure
- Treating Atrial Fibrillation
- Learning About Heart Disease Risk Factors
- Your Heart Failure Management Plan
- What is a Heart Stent?
- Understanding Angina Pectoris