Return to Index
Bruschetta With Plums and Fresh Basil
|Serving Size||4 bruschetta|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||20% DV|
|Vitamin C||30% DV|
Servings and Times
|Preparation Time||30 minutes|
Ingredients and Preparation
|Sourdough baguette (24 inches)||1|
|Fat-free cream cheese, whipped||4 ounces|
|California plums, sliced fresh||6 cups|
|Fresh basil||1 cup|
- Slice baguette into 24 inch-thick pieces.
- Toast in a 350°F oven until golden brown.
- Spread each slice of bread with fat-free cream cheese.
- Slice plums into thin slices. Place several slices of plum on each piece of bruschetta.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaf.
Diabetic Exchange Fruit: 1; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 0; Other: 0 Diabetic exchanges are calculated based on the American Diabetes Association Exchange System. Exchanges are rounded up or down to equal whole numbers. Therefore, partial exchanges are not included.
Source California Tree Fruit Agreement/Produce for Better Health