Return to Index
|Serving Size||¼ recipe|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||25% DV|
|Vitamin C||15% DV|
Servings and Times
|Preparation Time||20 minutes|
Ingredients and Preparation
|Low sodium chicken stock||5 cups|
|Rice vinegar||¼ cup|
|Cayenne pepper||¼ teaspoon|
|Ground dried ginger||¼ teaspoon|
|Raw shrimp, peeled and de-veined||1 pound|
|Radishes, sliced||1½ cups|
|Spinach leaves, shredded||1½ cups|
|Green onions, thinly sliced||1 cup|
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring stock to a boil.
- Stir in vinegar, sugar, cayenne, and ginger.
- Add shrimp and cook until shrimp turn pink and curl, about 3-4 minutes.
- Turn off heat, stir in radishes, spinach, and green onions.
- Cover and let stand 2-3 minutes before serving.
Diabetic Exchange Fruit: 0; Vegetables: 1; Meat: 3; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 0; Other: 0 Diabetic exchanges are calculated based on the American Diabetes Association Exchange System. Exchanges are rounded up or down to equal whole numbers. Therefore, partial exchanges are not included.
Source Radish Council